Friday, August 14, 2009

***Update***

I was able to see my lab results today. They are not great, but they are not that terrible. My blood pressure, blood sugar & cholesterol were elevated. I will have to get them monitored. But I have taken the very first step today. I have gone back to SparkPeople to track my weight, food intake, and just for inspiration. I also restarted my 30 Day Challenge on the Wii Active. I did 20 minutes today. I know that they recommend that you exercise for 30 minutes a day, but I promise you I barely made it to 20 minutes. At one point I was doing squats and my personal trainer said that my thighs will thank me in the morning. I said maybe, but my ass will be hating it.

But I did it. I did that, I have watched what I ate. I have drank my limit of water and I am feeling a little bit better. That is all that matters.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

pssst, I'll tell you a secret.

I started Weight Watchers in February. My blood pressure was borderline high, my blood sugar was 1 point away from being diagnosed diabetic, and my weight? I'm not telling.

I've lost 42 pounds, my blood pressure is perfect as is my blood sugar.

This is why I haven't been around the HS blog world much because I've been busy putting me first. I feel so much better!

You will, too. I am so glad you're starting this venture. I really wish you well.

I won't post this info on my blog because of my stalker.

I am not perfect with exercise, but it's amazing how much you can improve over such a short period. Do what you can, it will build!

Frankie

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online