Monday, July 20, 2009

Life is too short!

Things could be a lot worse, the stress of the situation always could be worse, but I am alive and I have a lot to be thankful for - so I shall not waste my days with stress and frustrations - Life is too short! ~Catherine Pulsifer

The past few weeks have been some of the most stressful in my life. We have had a lot of drama in my life. Things that were out of my control. They have unfortunately had a negative impact on me. They have put my stress level so high that I cannot function. I have been getting stress headaches..they suck! The slightest thing I am taking wrong. I promise that I am not normally this bad.

I am trying to remember how to relax. I am trying to remember to take some time for myself. I get up in the mornings now to have some me time while the kids are still asleep. It seems to be helping. I starting working out again today. Of course, I was sooo tired from my 20 minute workout that I took a 20 minute nap! But that is OK. I plan on working out everyday so that I can hopefully relieve some of this stress.

1 comment:

Tabs said...

Dear Joi
you might not believe it but I live across the world and sometimes have thoughts like yours. I am above thirty two preteen kids and a little over the healthy side :).
My hubby is a dear but has issues of his own. Anyway we try to work it out each day and it is a struggle.Living. Isn't it.
Best of luck for the future
Tabs

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online