Sunday, July 19, 2009

Weight Loss

I need to loose weight. I know that it is something that everyone hears all the time. This time is different. My blood pressure is getting our of control. I am getting a little bit worried. My biological grandmother died from heart disease when I was in 6th grade..so I was 11. That was 23yrs ago. I am afraid that I am following in her footsteps. I do not want that to happen. I am going to make the change starting tomorrow. It will be a rough couple of days, but I am giving up sodas(yes again) and I am going to start working out again. I am going to start slow tomorrow. I will do 15 minutes in the morning and 15 minutes in the afternoon. I do not want to start off too gung-ho. I am still not feeling my best from the upper respiratory infection. I know that by just losing 10% of my weight that will help a lot. Losing just 10% of my weight will be huge. That is my goal..just 10% before we go to Disney World in December. If I am lucky enough to loose more..great!

So here is to starting off Monday on a much better note.

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online