Thursday, April 16, 2009

Hummingbird Cross Stitch

For the first time in almost 7 years I did some cross stitch. I decided to start doing cross stitch again to give me something else to do. I missed doing my own craft projects.

I forgot how much I enjoyed it. Here is the pattern that I chose to do first. My needlework was ok. I made some mistakes, but caught them right away. However, I messed up big time when I tried to pick it up again. The floss got tangled in the back. They say that the back should be as smooth as the front. Well mine is not that way. This is what it looked like when I put it up for the night.

1 comment:

Alison said...

I cross-stitched something for my mom for Christmas a few years ago. It turned out beautifully, but if you had seen the back you would have thought a 3-yr old did it!!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online