Monday, April 13, 2009

Organization

I am giving myself a goal for the next month: get better organized. I have always wanted to be better organized, but I cannot concentration long enough to follow through. I have always started with a bang, but then just do not follow through. In researching ADD for Tracker, I have learned that I have many of the characteristics of ADD as well.

I just found a new website ADDITUDE. I absolutely love it. They have lots of tips that will hopefully help my family. My husband and I have been talking about changing Tracker's diet already. We are also trying to find ways to help him recognize when he has just had enough.

I am hoping that this blog will help me keep track of my progress.

1 comment:

Maggie said...

I need to do this too!!

Thanks for commenting on my blog so I could find yours :) I see you have a homeschooling blog too - I was actually homeschooled up to 6th grade, then went to public school for the rest.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online