Wednesday, April 15, 2009

A New Beginning

Yesterday I did 30 minutes on the stationary bike. I loved it. Time seemed to melt away. I just need to increase my level. I think that I did it a little too easy yesterday, but that is OK. I am starting back up on my calorie counting. I am going to get better. I need to just get back into the routine of it.

Starting Monday I will post my goals for the week. I will also update them throughout the week. Until I get those set up I will post a daily goal list.

Today's Goals:
3 mile walking workout (36mins)- I did 2 miles for a total of 24mins.
30 minutes Wii Fit- DONE
No more candy (I had 2 pieces early)
drink 8 glasses of water

How do you keep yourself motivated?

1 comment:

Jenn Shagrin said...

Thank you :) And congrats on the new blog!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online